Monday, August 23, 2021

Two Dragonflies Captured early July;

*Common Skimmer on the Lotus Flower Buds*
Sorry for bit late for posting this topic;  Early last month on the Lotus Flower Bud found this Common Skimmer in front of the temple. You might find interesting the difference of the sight if you compare from this page. My husband thought we might be able to find another kind p;-) This time we were lucky to find Lotus Flowers were blooming and a Common Skimmer was perching on it. Wishing you will enjoy the different atmosphere of the place from late May.

*Found Blue-tailed Forest Hawk*










Few days later at the parking lot of our house, I found Blue-tailed Forest Hawk. Happy that I could post two kinds of dragonflies in the same post p;-)  My husband was trying to check the name would be the same one he thought and found he was right.



Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and mosaic. I am at #10 of the linky today

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see that many flowers in bloom!

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lotus flowers. The dragonflies are very colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miyako - gorgeous dragonflies. The lotus blossoms are stunning, too. Thanks for sharing with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miyako,
    The dragonflies are beautiful, I love the pretty lotus flowers. Lovely post and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post! Take care, have a great day and happy new week! PS, I appreciate your comment and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dragonflies on lotus flower

    ReplyDelete