Sunday, August 29, 2021

Handmade Dragonflies with Sunflower;

*Handmade Dragonflies with Yellow-color Eyes*
So sorry that yellow color of the eyes hadn't been well-shown.
And I'm adding his new version of  the couple On Sep. 1. 

And Happy-Couple also with Sunflower;
And new version of the couple my husband made;

*Blue-eyes Ones*

 My late father who had been a lathe operator made this paperweight for me.  

Lovely red & pink eyes ones;
My husband played around & made this circular shape.
This is our friend's Flower Arrangement work, So Lovely♬
Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

13 comments:

  1. Miyako - I always enjoy seeing your husband's amazing creations! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... I love dragonflies.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dragonflies and sunflowers.
    I am at #12 of the mosaic.
    Have a good week

    Much❤love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Artistic and beautiful. I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever craftsmanship!! I bet they're very popular. #FridayBliss

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dragonflies of your husband are really beautiful, as is the paper weight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miyako,
    Your dragonflies are just amazing. Your husband is very creative, I like the circle and paperweight. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hubby is very talented! I love all his work.

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your husband is very talented, and it is so nice that your have a handmade paper weight from your late father. Lots of handmade beauties in this post.

    ReplyDelete