Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Glass Exhibition & Fork and Spoon with Glass Beads;

*Went to see Glass Exhibition*
My friend and I took one of my friend to see the Glass Exhibition on the same day she kindly came to see his dragonflies I posted on the former post. The two places happened to be situated very close. We both were attracted to the two glasses with two butterflies. Haha, we didn't buy them.  Actually, I bought different ones p;-) 






I bought this set of sweet little Glass Dishes;







*Spoon and Fork with Glass Beads*

I have been wishing some kind of beads on top of the fork & spoon. So happy that my husband bought beads and fixed them on top of the two kinds; finally they seem more precious items.



*Found  Cicada on our Open Veranda*
Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

8 comments:

  1. I have always been intrigued by glassworks! These are so lovely. It's so cool to have your very own cicada!!

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice glassware and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyako - a lovely glass exhibition! Thanks for sharing with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miyako,
    What a lovely glass exhibit. The glass beads on the fork and spoon. We had the cicadas here too, I am glad they are gone now. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous & colorful glass objects. I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful glassware and beautiful colors.
    I wish you a nice weekend.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete