Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Went to Hear Music by” Police Band””

                   "So Sad Stage was prohibited Photo Taking"

My husband & I went to hear music played by "Police Band".  I was anticipating taking pictures, SO sorry we were not allowed doing so. Instead of the stage, let me show you the sweet attitude for the children came to see the concert from the mortar-cycle policemen.  The band play about 80 stages in the year " of course during their duty.  The girls on the poster danced & played instruments as well.

Let me show you the picture of the stage. 
 *The policemen & The children*
The girl showing the "peace sign" to her Parents. 
My husband's friend said that this Bike's displacement is 13oocc.
I really impressed by the sweetness from the policemen.
Thank you very much for stopping by; 
"Hoping you all are having great Autume Day"


2 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Trusting that it was a good performance by the police band!
    So far our autumn has been nice and sunny.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the performance was a good one, I liked the photos you shared

    ReplyDelete