Friday, October 11, 2024

Please let me give yu a quiz from this post;

 *My first "Quiz Post" *

MY husband made something for both of us, let me show you without saying what it is at first p;)  If you could guess what he was trying to make without seen the answer in the end;  I will be very appreciated if you let me know p;)   He was making what I wished him to make for me. The first picture is showing what it is for without putting the thing on it.  Let me post the processes to show you how he was making the thing what I wished him to make at first.







He is inside the warehouse trying hard to answer for my request. 

The answer is the ”Cell Phone Stand”

He made 2 of them for us (P;)

Thank you very much for stopping by; 
"Hoping you all are having great Autume Day"


1 comment:

  1. Your hubby is talented and the phone stand looks bloody great, I like it

    ReplyDelete