Sunday, June 2, 2024

Rice-Planting & Heron from Rice-Paddy;

 *Spring is the Season for Rice-Planting*

Before heading for shopping almost less than a week ago, I asked my husband to drive by the Rice Paddy to take pictures of farmers becoming ready for Rice-Planting. As I guessed, I could catch the scene of two types of Herons & Rice-Planting machine. I was happy to be able to share the scene with Herons & the farmers together. So sorry that I couldn't post sooner. Hope these scenes will give you a bit of ideas of Rice-Planting. 

*They looked so used to be with trucker* 

*Gathered many numbers*
*They looked so adorable & not to care about the tractor*
*After a little while they all flew away together*

Thank you very much for stopping by:
Have a beautiful days;    Lot's of love, Miyako; 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    The white birds with the rust color on their necks are actually Cattle Egrets. It is cool to see all the egrets and herons. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Miyako,
    Those images of the young herons (with some adult) in the rice field are incredible!
    Love their fluffy reddish feathers—indeed adorable.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat to see these birds. I saw some yesterday around the cattle in a field. Happy June my friend!

    ReplyDelete