Monday, July 8, 2024

Baby Swallows at the pizza parlor;

*Found Baby Swallow's*

I could take pictures of the 4 Babby Swallows in the nest at the door of the old closed "Pizzeria" parlor. My friend told me about it. As it sure was hard to find birdies nowadays.  This was an Amazing Luck for me (p;)  Seeing the babies looked HAPPLY enjoying the meal, the scene sure gave my heart really warm. When I was a girl, I sure was waiting my mother come back in the evening and happy making dinner together. I felt really thankful for my hubby that he helps me finding these scenes sometime.





Thank you very much for stopping by:
Wishing you all are having beautiful & rewarding days;   
 Lot's of love, Miyako; 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Those are incredible images and so is the video of the baby swallows!
    You were lucky for having been tipped by your friend.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete