Thursday, April 4, 2024

Flower called "Jade Vine" & others from Our City-Park's museum;

       

         "My first flower called "Jade Vine"

I found that this flower or plant called "Jade Vine" is displaying at the City Museum. It is said that this flower only grows natively grows in Philippines. This artificial distribution most notably includes the country of South Africa. My friend & I enjoyed this purplish or bluish color flower & other plants together.  Happy to be able to share this rare flower with you.


And this patchwork done by its society, happy to be able to share with you this work together with the flower. Let me post some other flowers here. I was happy that I could enjoy beautiful flowers after long break p;)   Let me skip to write the other flower's names.
I hope that you could enjoy these flowers from the museum as well.


        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters",  
I am a bit busy for next few days so sorry if I can't visit you.

Lot's of love, Miyako;

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    In Indonesia at the office we had this Jade Vine as well.
    Of course orchids all over in the tropics and we had them on our patio wall.
    Lovely photos.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos, the flowers are all very pretty.
    It's nice to connect with you again. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako :=)
    I adore flowers of every kind, thank you for sharing the ones you saw. Lovely flower pictures. :=) Nice to see you again.:=)
    All the best
    Sonjia from Breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Miyako, thanks for the beautiful pictures of the Jade Vine. They remind me of our visits to Hawaii. Take care and have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miyako,
    The flowers are beautiful and your photos are gorgeous. The Jade Vine is a favorite, so lovely. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous flowers! Enjoy your week sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoi Miyako,

    I love to see all the flowers. You give me a smile today. Thank you. The cacti are so cute.

    Aritha

    ReplyDelete