Saturday, March 2, 2024

”Bombycilla japonica” Part 2 (Bluish color version);

Under fine morning weather with ”Bombycilla japonica”

About 7:30 in the morning on 29th, what a surprise that I found "Bombycilla japonica" again perching on the same tree in front of my house. It was early morning and with sunrise bluish color background. I felt so lucky, please let me show you or forgive me posting the same birds again.  They looked so relaxed and enjoying the fresh morning air together p;)  I felt Lucky Coming Again for me, this was truly rare case for me, Haha♪ 

I loved its dignified appearance. 

They gathered like this.
And please, let me show you some other pictures.


I also was wondering or thinking where you are from and 
Thank God,   showing up for me again.


        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters",  
I am a bit busy for next few days so sorry if I can't visit you.

Lot's of love, Miyako;

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Well, after I left my comment on your previous post of February 27, next day we had a flock of Cedar Waxwings visit us—they ate ALL the berries from our Holly tree.
    Quite a sight.
    Your photos here are incredible, you have been so fortunate to see them again and for managing to capture them.
    Love the three together on that branch.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are beautiful birds. I can well understand the enthusiasm. Now I'm wondering whether these lovely birds also exist in our region. Unfortunately, I am too inexperienced. However, I do know that we have the crested tit (Parus cristatus) which also wears a crested cap on its head.

    Thanks for sharing with MosaicMonday I'm very happy about it again.

    I wish you and your family a pleasant week, hugs
    Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being a consistent source of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete