Tuesday, February 27, 2024

My first Birdie called ”Bombycilla japonica”


*Found my first Bird called ”Bombycilla japonica” *

On 25th, I was So Lucky and Excited finding my first bird called ”Bombycilla japonica” perching on the tree in front of my house; I got so excited, Yey ♬ From the name of them, I wonder if they can be only seen in Japan.  

I thought this bird look gallant (hope the right word).
Left picture above shows my house & the tree.
So surprised seeing lots of them (P;)
We are still having cold weather; Hope you all are doing well.

        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters",  

Lot's of love, Miyako;

10 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    You are so lucky for catching that many photos of this beautiful bird.
    We have the Cedar waxwings and they come early spring to eat all the berries off the trees, on their track north.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako,
    We call them Cedar Waxwings here, they are beautiful birds. Wonderful photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy day and a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a very cute bird1 have a great week. I am joining you at Wednesday Around the World

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looks like a cedar waxwing, which is also a member of the bombycilla family. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your encounter with the Bombycilla japonica sounds absolutely thrilling! It must have been a wonderful moment to spot such a beautiful bird right in front of your house. And your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely birds. Never seen before.

    This week has been turbulent... The internet is too slow, it's tedious. Nevertheless, I don't want to miss out on looking at the individual posts, which I really enjoy as always.

    And I'm delighted with your contribution to
    MosaicMonday

    Greetings from Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    They are beautiful birds and a treat to see! Lovely photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! We sometimes see flocks of Cedar Waxwings that look like this but not often. I'm so happy for you and glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete