Thursday, April 11, 2024

Cherry-Blossom year 2004 & other 2 others.

 Cheery-Blossom year 2024;

Please let me post ”Cherry-Blossoms” from Japan this year again. Our Floral Emblems are Cheery-blossom & chrysanthemum. I took pictures of Cheery-blossom from 2 places. Please let me share with you this year again p;)  I took them from riverside of "Koto-River" really close from my house. Also, I feel truly happy that I can share this precious flower with you this year again, hoping that you can enjoy one of our national flowers. The other is chrysanthemum which bloom in Autum.


*And around the Rice-Paddy*
And, somedays ago the band group my husband involves had a concert at next city's community- center. Let me show you the beautiful ones I took there. I DO hope that you can enjoy the flower which we Japanese enjoy around springtime. 

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Japan is the winner in the Cherry blossom period!
    Lovely photos.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Miyako. I love the trees and the blossoms. Nice photo of your husband's concert. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowering trees are just lovely. Thanks for sharing. It's good that your husband enjoys his band! Ellen in Ohio

    ReplyDelete