Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Flower "Forget me not" & others from my friend's garden;

* I visited my friend's garden*

In Japan, it is the season we can enjoy seeing the flower called "forget me not".  One of my friends told me that it's blooming beautifully in her garden. I felt really happy to be able to post this Japanese seasonal flower and others in my blog. Let me show you its flower & some others from her beautiful garden I really admire her skill for gardening.


Here are some other flowers♬
And for the last, I found dragonfly perching my friend's husband car!



4 comments:

  1. Hello again. I am so happy to see you in Nature Notes And that you are well and still blogging. Beautiful photos as always…. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much joy is really recognisable in all the pictures.

    These are wonderful scenes with such very different statements. I really admire your shots and enjoyed the post. Love especially the first flowers... and of course the dragonfly. My sweet cat catched dragonflies and bring me them...

    Thank you for sharing with MosaicMonday
    Have a pleasant week. Many greetings from Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako,
    Beautiful flowers and lovely photos. I love the butterflies and the dragonfly. Great captures. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete