Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Cosmos-Flower from the place called "Sea of Flowers";

*Cosmos Sulphureus*
Late last month, I went to see Cosmos Flower called *Cosmos sulphureus* to the pace called "Sea of Flowers" where is about 40 minutes away by car from my house. Maybe you all know this place from my blog-pages I posted flowers before. Yes, I like visiting this place where provide me or other flower-lovers chance to enjoy beauties of plants. Like other kinds of flowers, I was always fascinated by the varieties of colors we can enjoy from all kinds of seasonal flower. 
               

*Normal type of one with rice-paddy*
Half a month before the cosmos above, I've taken pictures of pinkish type with the rice-paddy as well, they bloom earlier & we can enjoy this type of color more places than above. I'm happy if you will be able to enjoy Japanese Autum season with rice-paddy p;-)
*I hope you all can enjoy your seasonal color as well*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your expertise and making the topic so accessible.

    ReplyDelete