Sunday, June 18, 2023

Tetujin 28-go, 鉄人28号" topic again.:

*Present from my former Student*

One of my used to be students of mine (I'm teaching English for school students at home), who is already a beautiful lady visited me or us; she brought my husband a gift. She lives close-by from our house. She knew my husband loves "Tetujin 28-go, 鉄人28号". This is an old TV animation Character. Sorry that I've already posted about this Character before; he showed really happy face from this sweet present p-;)


And this one below was the one he got from his colleges when he retired from his job. He started to play with this old present after she came back. My husband painted the yellow-colored part with gold-colored paint.
Thank you so much for stopping by;
Hoping all of you are having happy days and good weather;

        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters", 
*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

2 comments:

  1. What a cool present, I like the video of your hubby playing with the present.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and happy new week. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite a special present to recieve. Looks like he is having much fun with them both.

    ReplyDelete