Thursday, June 22, 2023

Heron & Dragonfly;

Herons at the Rice-Paddy etc; 

I found these Herons enjoying quiet time at the rice-paddy alongside of the river close to my house. I sometimes wonder why I don't have much chance to see farmers working. It might be great to hear about their work directory from them even if just a few minutes. 

Every year rice-planting season comes, I can feel the appreciation for the farmers; and hope that I can survive the coming hot summer. 

This dragonfly is called ”Pseudothemis zonata”
My husband found this dragonfly was perching one of the tree in our garden. Surprised again to see his quick move to catch p;-) 
Thank you so much for stopping by;
Hoping all of you are having happy days and good weather;

        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters", 
*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

5 comments:

  1. I love the herons and as do I dragonflies. Thank you for participating in Nature Notes...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Herons have a great spot to fish in....love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos!
    Dragonflies are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's interesting how pristine the herons are in such muddy waters....#NaturesNotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The herons are lovely and I always enjoy seeing dragon flies. I haven't seen any yet on our farm. Thank you for linking up and I hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete