Saturday, July 1, 2023

Sunpatienca from place called "Sea of Flowers;


Some kinds of  ”Seasonal Flowers"
I could enjoy some seasonal flowers at the place called "Sea of Flowers". Thanks for the PS's home page p;)  So sorry that I don't know all of their names. I was happy that I had some relaxing time with these "Eye Candy". Well, we have saying "Eye Recuperation", if I translate the phrase directory from the Japanese words.


*Sunpatience*
I found this flower (I've never known & seen before) from Homepage of the place & Happy to be able to enjoy seeing this first flower for me.

*Hydrangea*
I was happy that I also could find Hydrangea♬
*For the last, I was lucky to find this Butterfly*
Thank you so much for stopping by;
Hoping all of you are having happy days and good weather;

        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters",  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    What a lovely place to visit. The flowers are a lovely sight to see. I am sure it is a happy place for the bees and butterflies. Great collection of photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete