Thursday, June 8, 2023

Same as My Father’s First car;

                 *Found the same car as my father's first one*

The other day at a certain parking lot, I found my late father's FIRST CAR called "Subaru 360".  He bought this his first car about a bit 60 years ago. Color is different but I'm SO surprised and felt SO nostalgic; remembering happy faces of us all.  Please let me keep these pictures for myself in my blog. I wished to keep this happy founding in my blog for my memory p;-)  When I saw the man got out of the car who seemed so "YOUNG" to have this old type of car, I rushed to him and explained about it. I was SO happy that this really kind handsome young man OKed my wish taking pictures with a big smile in his face;

My husband with this CAR

This is the picture of me about 5 or 6 years old about 60 years ago p;-)
On my father's first car♬
Thank you so much for stopping by;
Hoping all of you are having happy days and good weather;
        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters", 
*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    What a cute car, great shot of your hubby with the car. The photo of you sitting on the car is adorable. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miyako - what a wonderful thing to happen for you - I am sure it brought a cascade of memories. Love the picture of you as a child in the car!

    ReplyDelete