Thursday, February 23, 2023

Girl's Day Exhibition of Year "2023";

* 雛祭り Hina-maturi ; Girl's Day Festival Exhibition*

Dolls festival is a Japanese traditional festival to invoke the happiness and growth of girls Exhibition of "Hina Doll; Dolls for Girl's day Festival" is being held by Local Handicraft Association called 'タンポポの会 Tanpopo no kai ' at the next city's local department store called "Sun-Park". Even though I post this exhibition annually, I wish you will be able to know this Japanese Festival for Girls again this year with Lovely Handcrafts.



*This scene is the "Old Day's Play" with shells *

*From some other Japanese type of scene*
Wedding Clothes
This work designed after "Gourd"
Lovely work with Boy & Girl
And Two Glass Works
Head of the Handicraft Association with Works
We could enjoy variety of works of "Girl's Day"
Thank you very much for stopping by,
We are still having a bit cold days, Please take care of yourselves;

*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

7 comments:

  1. Ellen in Ohio, U.S.A.February 24, 2023 at 6:09 AM


    What a beautiful showing of dolls, in lovely clothing. The work which has gone into creating them all includes glass, cloth and much more. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Miyako,
    Rich tradition and culture!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako,
    What a beautiful doll exhibit. They are all beautiful creations. Lovely photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Miyako The doll exhibit is truly full of beautiful craft. I like the boy girl items.
    and the dolls in wedding attire
    Every good wish for you.
    from Breathtaking..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would so love to see this. I have some dolls that I treasure so I appreciate the beauty of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! I have never been to your blog before. I never knew about it. I am so happy to find it as I my mom was Japanese and I am always interested in learning more about the culture and cooking the food. I did not pay as much attention to my mom when she taught us these things when she was alive! Now I want to know everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dolls and got two when I went to Japan

    ReplyDelete