Monday, February 6, 2023

City Park Pictures from Last Year;

Recently, I haven't had a chance to take pictures for posting, so let me use City-Park pictures from last year. These were the sculpture works which had the prize & chosen to exhibit in the park.  I wonder if you have these kinds of sculptures in your city. Exabition was taken last November. So sorry for my late posting p;-)
There is a Exhibition Room in the park;
I could see Elementary-Students were enjoying the excursion on that day.
Thank you very much for stopping by,
I'm having a bit busy February days 

*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    The sculpture park looks like a fun place to visit. I like the view of the lake and I see some ducks there. I am sure the students enjoyed the excursion too. Great photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Miyako,
    It is good when students are involved and it sure does activate their imagination.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing at
    MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete