Sunday, January 22, 2023

Birds from Kirara natural Park;

*Late last year's Birdies from Kirara natural park*
Happy New Year to you all. I DO hope your new year season had been wonderful one with your families. Let me post these birdies from last year which I haven't had time to post p;)   I visited this park again late last year. I found several types of ducks so sorry that I can't identify their names as usual ( ;∀;)  
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping you are all having wonderful January days 

*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

10 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Lovely photos from water fowl taken!
    May 2023 be a good year to you and yours.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely place to visit. Enjoy your week, happy new year. I am visiting you from Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waterfowl are always a worthwhile subject
    this flock of ducks is adorable!
    Warm greetings from Germany
    My contribution:
    https://kreativ-im-rentnerdasein.blogspot.com/2023/01/mosaikmonday-nr-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miyako,
    Happy New Year to you and yours! Great sightings of the ducks, they are all beautiful. Wonderful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a wonderful week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Miyako for this lovely mood. We like watching birds, too.


    Thank you being part of MOSAIC MONDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miyako,
    I enjoyed this post and the birds of Kirara National Park. Wonderful photos, I love all the ducks. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful! I love your photos and wish you a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love ducks too ... thank you so much for sharing on
    MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miyako :=) Lovely place to see water fowl. The ducks are very colourful.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    All the best from sunny Portugal.

    ReplyDelete