Sunday, January 1, 2023

First sunrise of the year & New year visit to Shrine.

*Picture of the First-Sun-Rise of the Year 2023*

I took the Picture down there from the TV morning news program on January First. Beautiful New-Year Sun-Rise with Fuji-mountain, made me wish this year will become Happy-Peaceful one for all of us;  I also felt really lucky that I could take this one without any words on the TV screen. Wishing you all will have a happy year-2023;

*New Year’s Visit to a Shrine (hatumoude,初詣で)*

Let me post annual topic of new-Year shrine-visiting. We left our house bit early in the morning, so not many visitors lined-up today. 


We have twelve Zodiac signs used as symbols for each year.

    This year is Rabit Year.  

I was born in the Sheep year. My husband was born in the Tiger year. Sometime, our Character said to be connected with these animal's character.  Well, true or not, p;-) 


*Year-Crossing Soba-Noodle*

Daurian redstart
I felt lucky to be able to find or catch on the camera this sweet little one perching the tree close to my house;
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Wishing you all will have a Great Year 2023;

*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

3 comments:

  1. Happy New year Miyako,
    Beautiful sunrise! The noodles and meal look delicious. Cute captures of the Daurian Redstart. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I wish you and your family all the best in 2023, a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Miyako,
    Happy New Year to you both!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyako - a very Happy New Year to you as well! I was born in the year of the Dragon. Lovely photos in your post, especially your husband making the noodles!

    ReplyDelete