Friday, December 23, 2022

White-eyes & Bulbuls perching on a Japanese Persimmon Tree.

*White-Eyes & Bulbuls enjoying Neiber's Japanese persimmon Tree*
These two kinds of birds started showing up on our neighbor's persimmon tree this year again. I felt happy and lucky to be able to post these sweet visitors this year again♡♡♡ 
I sometimes wonder what kinds of other foods these birdies would enjoy. This year, I've already tried putting oranges to the tree on my garden before, it didn't work p-;)
Sweet White-Eyes

And Bulbuls   


And this snack in the carrot-shaped plastic bag is the "popcorn" made with rice not with sugarcane my friend gave me the other day. 
Carrot is called "にんじん" in Japanese.
I thought the orangish-color fits with the fruit persimmon p-;)

*I HOPE you all are having a wonderful Christmas with your family *
*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    Love your sweet birds, wonderful photos and video. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish you all the best in 2023. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miyako - gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete