Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Birds from Kirara-Natural-Park;

* Went to Kirara Natural Park to see Birds again*
I haven't been to this park for Bird Viewing a bit long while. I checked the Homepage. I was happy to know that I will be able to see Osprey again there as I haven't seen them for a while. This sweet bird has a bit long beak to show us their attractiveness. Feeling happy that I could link this topic "Saturday's critters" & some other pages. I felt a bit regrated that I forgot to take some movies this time p-;)  

                                                                 * Osprey*


*Grey Heron*

*Little Egret*

*Grey Plover*
 I always amazed to see them stand with one leg
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Wishing you all are having happy days, Please take care of yourselves;

*Lots of LOVE; Miyako*

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Lovely images!
    Miss your visits...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako,
    What a nice variety of birds and photos. I love the Osprey and Heron, the Egret is a beauty and the Plover is a cutie. It is amazing the birds can stand on one leg for so long. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The feathers are so beautiful on the Heron and big birds. What gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miyako :=)

    So many lovely sightings and photos. I know you must be very busy teaching, but I miss your visits too. Have a happy Sunday and Hugs from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog really inspiring and enlightening. Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete