Saturday, November 5, 2022

Visited Cokura-Castle with my old-friend;


*Great Time with my Old Friend at the Cokura-Castle

My Old Friend who lives in Kokura (小倉) city called me, & we visited Cokura-Castle. We had a nice time visited there having nice chat after a long while since we've met last almost 2-years blank. Although it is too early for the ”autumn foliage” season, I hope I can send you the atmosphere of the Japanese Castle both from outside & inside.

Two Ladies wearing Kimono were waiting for us.
*I hope you could enjoy the old Japanese atmosphere*

I found this Duck swimming in the river close to my house;
How lucky I was to be able to link this duck "Saturday's critters"
Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;
        "Thankful Thursday""Willy-Nilly"

5 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako :=)
    It was lovely that you could meet up with your friend and see the Cokura Castle. It looks a peaceful place. Nice Mallard photo.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako,
    I enjoyed your tour of the Castle. Wonderful photos. Great sighting of the cute duck.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Miyako,
    Cokura-Castle is a gem and beautifully framed by those special trees—a showcase for all seasons.
    How special for going there with your long time friend!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako - it is a blessing to be reunited with friends after a long absence! And even better when visiting such a beautiful castle!

    ReplyDelete