Saturday, October 29, 2022

Happy Coming Halloween.

*Happy Coming Halloween & Decoration from Cake-Shop*
Although a bit early, let me post the pictures taken at the cake-shop about this event this year again. I wish you to know we celebrate this event in Japan as well. Gorgeous Decorations with the Halloween Atmosphere. As our Wedding Anniversary is 30th of this month, I feel very close to this event. Well, thinking about how many years has past, I wish we will be able to have pleasurable & secure rest of our days.
*Halloween Goods we can buy at cake-shop*

A bit surprised seeing some decorations at the hospital when I went to the hospital to be with my husband. Just for regular checking. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    I enjoyed seeing your post and all the Halloween decorations. Great photos.
    Thank you for sharing your post. Have a happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako :=)

    It is nice that the hospital also decorated for Halloween. I also enjoyed see the cake shop Halloween decorations.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete