Saturday, October 22, 2022

Cosmos-Flower form "Sea of Flowers" Year 2022 again;

Cosmos flowers from "花の海; Sea of Flowers"
I feel really "Happy & Lucky" that the System Farm Called "Sea of Flowers" is just less than half an hour from my house & being able to introduce you through Blog. I've already posted Yellowish Color Ones this year, went there again to try the normal color-ones. And let me show you another flower called "Thoroughwort" here.
I wished to take the pictures from top of the hill, so that we can see the whole view of there. Well, next year I'll try p-;)

*Another flower called "Thoroughwort"*
This flower was blooming next to the cosmos field. I must have visited a bit earlier than the butterfly called "Chestnut Tiger Butterfly".   I wish I can find time to see this rare one some day  again.  
This sweet little one must have been a bit in a bad mood as he or she forced to sit quietly.

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    It is amazing how healthy and tall those flowers are—compared to the people visiting.
    Lovely colors and you captured them so very well!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako,
    The field of cosmos flowers is a beautiful sight, they are so pretty. Love the cute doggie, it is adorable. Lovely photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako :=)
    The pale pink and darker pink cosmos flowers look so lovely growing so close together. beautiful shot of the field of flowers. The other white flowers are also pretty.
    Cute little dog shot!
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers bring so much beauty to the earth. Love that little dog too...makes me want one like that!

    ReplyDelete