Saturday, November 19, 2022

Total Lunar Eclipse 2022;

*Took Pictures of This Year's Total Lunar Eclipse*
On 8th this month we could see Total Lunar Eclipse around our area. I checked if I posted this topic before & found it was year 2014, so let me post the pictures I took. I happened to be able to take Three Different Types of Colors of them. Although it took long time going ups downs stairs cooking & have dinner checking the moon, quite interesting to see the changes of colors shapes etc. There is a solar system in front of my house. From 2nd floor I could see the moon changing shapesThe moon wanes when it gradually appears less and less round, after the full moon. "It was amazing to see the moon wane like that."   
                 Starting to take pictures before the sky gets totally dark;
                          Because of the buttery & other trouble I used 2 cameras. 
Please let me show you some different colors (I happened to take) of the moon Eclipsing;
I learned that *The moon repeats the cycle of waxing and waning through the new moon, waxing moon, full moon, waning moon and then the new moon.*

I found this butterfly called *lycaenidae*
On 16th this month, this butterfly was perching the tree in my yard;

Thank you very much for visiting, I wonder if you could have ever seen the Lunar Eclipse;

Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping you are all having wonderful seasonal weather

3 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    Beautiful captures of the Lunar Eclipse. The love the reddish color of the eclipsing moon. Lovely photos of the butterfly! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Miyako,
    You are very fortunate for having no obstructions around your home for being able to see the moon. We never can, due to the huge trees everywhere.
    Incredible photos—regardless your battery problems!
    That Gossamer–Winged (Lycaenidae) picture is such a rare view—thanks for sharing that here.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    How nice that you 2 could enjoy the sax music and see an old friend. I love to see blue color in nature, the butterflies are so pretty.
    Thank you for the eclipse photos, the 2 different color photos are interesting.
    In Ohio I am glad we are heading into a fairly warm week for this time of year.
    Ellen in Ohio near Lake Erie.

    ReplyDelete