Saturday, October 1, 2022

Golden Cosmos & Goats from the place called "See of Flowers";

                                   

Went to 花の海 " Hanano-Umi (Sea of Flowers)" *
"Yellow-colored Cosmos"

25th of last month, I went to a big System Farm called "Hananno-Umi" to see "Yellow-Colored Cosmos" this year again..  Actually the color of this flower is close to orange.  Always great to visit this place to see seasonal flowers blooming gorgeously with this scale.


Let me add my picture which my husband took from inside the car. 
He insisted me to add these ones p-;)

There were some goats etc. waiting for me at the one corner of the place.
Thank you very much for stopping by,

7 comments:

  1. Hello :=)
    Cute goats and rabbits. The flower filled fields are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful day trip for adults and children. I'm glad I now saw it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Miyako,
    Indeed, a lovely sea of flowers!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be with you if I live in your area. Nothing beats a field of flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako - I am always fascinated when there are fields of flowers - the number of plants and flowers are hard to imagine! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh those fields of yellow are wonderful Stay safe and enjoy your week. I am joining you at Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The yellow is a delight. Sunny field and a happy stroll.

    ReplyDelete