Saturday, September 24, 2022

4Kinds of Dragonflies from this season;

*4 kinds Dragonflies I haven't posted yet this year*
Dragonflies' pictures I haven't posted yet this year. As we were bit busy recently, not many corrections of pictures I can post here. Some of them were gifts from one of my husband's friends. Although Autumn is the season we can enjoy seeing them, the number of them seems reducing year after year. Always wishing to find the new place with the nature fits for them, not such luck as I wish p;-).

Golden Flangetail
So sorry if the names are not the correct ones, even though the PC, hard to identify the English names p;-)
* Butterfly Dragonfly & Common Skimer
*Orthetrum Triangulare Melania

Thank you very much for stopping by,
Take Care we are restricted days because of virous thing;
PS;  We hold my husband's mother's 50th memorial service & other family matters, so sorry that I haven't had time post blog & visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of dragonflies. I find researching the correct names for insects is so time consuming. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Miyako. I thought of you and your husband when I included a dragonfly in my post this week. And take your time commenting - we will still be here when you have time. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako,
    Awesome captures of the dragonflies, they are beautiful. Sorry, I am late visiting this weekend. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, Have a happy new week !

    ReplyDelete