Friday, August 26, 2022

Dragonfly pictures & a Tofu-Dish;

*Autumn Darter*

The other day, one of my husband's friend who is one of the lady member of the band group he involves gave him this dragon fly which her mother caught along side the river near her house. He took these pictures. He looked happy to be able to see this sweet one very close; we released it after taking these pictures with bamboo he stocked.

HaHa, Funny Face♬

*Small Tofu-Shop & a kind of Dish with Tofu*
We can buy Tofu  "Bean Curd" at any super-markets or other stores. But this shop located about 20 minutes away from our house sells very delicious ones; we sometimes drop by.
I've made Japanese Dish called "shiraae 白和え” which is cooked with both Tofu (bean curd) & spinach. Let me show you how I cooked this supper. First, I boiled spinach; roasted sesame seeds; used Moso (bean paste) to mix all these. Let me show you how I did;
Last Night Dinner p-;)
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Take Care we are restricted days because of virous thing;

12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful shots of this graceful dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako,
    The dragonfly images are wonderful, it is a beauty. Your dinner looks delicious.
    Lovely photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos of the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, :=) I like the photos your husband took of the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv the photos of the dragonfly from your husband
    And the tofu dish looks yummy.
    I am at #15 on the linky.
    Have a great week.

    Much 💖love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos of such a beautiful little creature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dragonfly is gorgeous and that food looks appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miyako, the dragonflies are beautiful. The vegetable salad looks easy to make, I only do not know the bean paste Moso .... have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miyako - you always find new, stunning dragonflies. I love spinach, and I think it would be a good complement to the tofu. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete