Saturday, November 27, 2021

Woodworking Product Shop called "木漏れ木 Komoregi";

*Went to Woodworking Product Shop
I'd like to introduce the store my husband bought Soba-noodle's cutting-board. After for a while, he needs to get outer surface of his board shaved. The first picture below is the entrance of the Woodworking Product Shop.




Let me introduce the part of the place he knead the dough. The cutting board on the left needed to shaving whittled after a bit long while of using. 
The picture of round thing inside of the kneading board is a bowl that fabricates buckwheat noodles. And inside of the wooden box on the right side you can see in the picture below; there are several tools he needs. I felt a little happy that my husband looked a bit glad introducing his Soba Noodle Corner.



"Products they have in the store"

*I bought these cutting board*
Let me post "Great Egret" I found in the river close to my house; 
*For the Saturday critters*

Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are doing well. Take Care and Thank you very much for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    The wood products are wonderful. Your husband has a nice work area for making the noodles. I love your cutting boards, the rocking horse is really cute. Great photo of the Egret! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have a nice shop like that and provide such quality products to so many. I love the beautiful cutting boards! The Egret is a nice photo for today. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good week Miyako.
    Luv the cutting boards and the mood of the great egret

    Today i am at #10 of the linky

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband makes soba noodles on his own? You’re a super happy wife, Miyako! His workplace made me imagine your husband kneading, spreading and cutting soba dough on that large board. The shop Komorebi looks nice and cozy. I like wooden crafts. Your new cutting board is beautiful. (Today, I’m in the mood for English.) Have a nice week!

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this work on wood, furniture and toys. A very nice series of photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. great to see shops like that still exist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shop displays.

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miyako - Sorry for the delay in commenting - I had to make an emergency visit to Ohio to visit my brother in the hospital.

    Hand-made wood products cost more, but the quality is so much better. A lovely shop. I am sure your husband is very proud of his soba corner! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete