Monday, December 6, 2021

Bird pictures from Kirara-Hama Natural Park;

*Variety of Birds from Natural Park*
On 23rd last month, I visited Kirara-Hama Natural Park where I sometime visit to take pictures of birds. So sorry for my late posting. I had trouble with my PC about "PIN" to open PC for a while p;-)  Happy that I could have help from the person who has knowledge like Professional. And post BIRD topic to "Saturday's critters" again.
 
Osprey



Grey plover

Sandpipers


Also found *Cormorant*


*Common Kestrel*
So sorry not clear picture, but I was happy to be able to capture or take picture of this rare bird for me  (^^♪)

*Hooded Crane*

The Staff of the park happened to find them fling over up on the sky.
Really thankful for him taking pictures for me ♬


*And our friend's flower arrangement*
I had lost her file for a while, happy that I could find post her works again. 
Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are doing well. Take Care and Thank you very much for stopping by.  

6 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    What a wonderful visit to the Natural Park. Beautiful sighting and captures of the birds. Some of my favorites are the Osprey and the Hooded Crane. A few are new birds to me. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day. Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birds and flower arrangement.
    Luv the shot of the sandpipers all lined up.
    I am 17 0n the linky

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  3. きらら浜、素敵な名前ですね。太陽がいっぱい、波もキラキラ輝いている様子が目に浮かびます。野鳥観察で心も体もリフレッシュ。そんな場所が県内にあるなんてうらやましい。望遠のクローズアップや様々なフォーメーションで飛ぶ鳥たちの撮影も楽しそう。

    洋子

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of bird photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako - how wonderful that you could visit this Park and obtain so many fabulous bird photos! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete