Saturday, November 20, 2021

Steam Locomotion and Chomonkyo-Gorge 2021;

*Went to see Steam Locomotion this year again*

I wonder if "This Steam Locomotion" can be also seen in the foreign country as well. Before we went to Chomonkyo Gorge where we can enjoy full of Autumn atmosphere; my husband took me new railroad side to take video♬ Like every year, many people with camera waiting the Steam Locomotion comes to take pictures. 


The video I took didn't turn out well p-;)
This is the video my husband took from the roadside inside the car;

*Chomonkyo-Gorge*
After I took the picture of SL, we headed to the Chomomkyo-Gorge. I took more pictures inside the Gorge this year than before; I wish you to enjoy Japanese Autumn color. 



So sorry that I couldn't comment at all recently, I'll catch up with you later;

8 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    What a great outing, the train photos are fun. Pretty views of the gorge. I like the cute ducks. Wonderful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Myako,:=) Beautiful Autumn colours in the Gorge, and ducks passing by is a pleasant sight. I used to travel on a steam train when I was a young girl. A nice reminder of my youthful days.:=)
    Hope all is well with you and your family.:=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what awesome photos love the trains

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly beautiful pics! Nice to see the steam locomotive.

    My latest post:
    https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/11/birding-scene-at-kasavanahalli.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. 都さん、こんばんは。走っているSLの雄姿、最後に見たのはいつだったかな?目の前を通り過ぎる時はやはりかなりの迫力ですね。汽笛は見物人たちへのご挨拶でしょうか。ススキの白い穂、紅葉に秋の深まりを感じます。ご夫婦でよい時を過ごされましたね。 

    洋子

    ReplyDelete
  6. When we stay at Lazydays RV Park in Tucson we aren't far from the railroad tracks. All night long we can hear long freight trains carrying goods north and south. I love the sound of a train whistle. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miyako - the US has several locations with steam locomotives. And on our recent trip to the UK, we rode on a vintage steam locomotive. There is something so romantic about it! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete