Sunday, July 4, 2021

Pictures from City Harbor;


*Went to see City Harbor*

Last week, I went to City Harbor to seek for Summery Atmosphere. Happy that I could enjoy different types of ships or boats. Although I have no way to figure out how these ships help us to bring things or other ways.  Not just enjoy the scenery fits for the season, made me think our way of life always have helps from varieties of these transportation system.

I saw some pigeons were walking around beside the ship.
I wondered what they were picking up p;-)



Elegant Flower Arrangement done by our friend ♬




Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

13 comments:

  1. What amazing photos, really liked them

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice trip for a summer day. I love how you included the pigeons in that mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyako, Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of different kinds of boats to admire. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako - your harbor appears to be a hub of activity. It is entertaining to guess the purpose of each type of vessel. A lovely flower arrangement. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miyako, this harbor is a lovely place and you have captured it well in your photos. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such balanced and elegant flower arrangement. It would be impossible to think about modern life without international freight ships.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good harbour shots and flowers. Have a good week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Miyako,
    Lovely views of the harbor and the ships. I like the cute pigeons. The flowers arrangements are beautiful. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend! PS, thank you for your comment today and on past visits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems to be a lively harbour! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. singapore wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. jazz piano lessons

    ReplyDelete