Monday, June 28, 2021

Torch Ignition Ceremony for Tokyo-Olympic Game at my City;


*Torch Ignition Ceremony*
This Ceremony was held at our City Stadium about a month ago. And televised from the "You Tube" channel. I taped the program and made some pictures from the video. 
I can't wait to see the great performances from the athletes of the varieties of sports.


So sorry that I couldn't find the way to cut the video:
More than 3 hours and half long. I wish you would especially enjoy the drum play after an hour from the start, and then torch comes in. Our mayor made an opening address.



Lucky that I could find this Dragonfly at the edge of the river.

Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

11 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see the Olympic torch ceremony! I am looking forward to seeing all the festivities and events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how awesome, thanks for the photos and such made me happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be exciting watching the torch ceremony and all the preparations in Tokyo. I hope you can get many tickets to see the events. I will be glued to the TV watching it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the games go on without hitch. I will tune in for sure.

    Worth a Thousand Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting. can't wait for games to start.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool. Can't wait for the Olympics to start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miyako - what a wonderful thing to experience, even if via YouTube. The Olympics have always been an inspiration the whole world over!!! Thanks for sharing this with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dragonfly is really beautiful.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Miyako,
    It is awesome to see the Olympic Torch ceremony. I hope the games go well, I am looking forward to seeing the events. Beautiful capture of the dragonfly. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to the games. Nice dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh I used to love watching the Olympics...very nice photos! :)

    ReplyDelete