Saturday, July 10, 2021

Solo Calligraphy Exhibition by Lady Master;


Went to see "Calligraphy Exhibition"

On 4th of this month, my husband I went to see Calligraphy Exhibition. A couple of ladies 'who used to be the colleagues while my husband was working at the same bank' involve the same Calligraphy School. We were so amazed at the lady master's performance and all her works.  Her first breathtaking work with demonstration means "passion" in Japanese.

*Amazing work done in front of us by the lady master*
I took video; Hope you'll enjoy her powerful performance♬
Its about 3 minutes long.
When I was observing her performance I couldn't expect what letter she was writing.


Pictures with lots of audiences before performance; 

And the work started to be hanged,

Some other her works exhibited;
The work below means "Lets pour eternal love into single flower" in Japanese.





*Found this Saxicola torquata perching the fence in front of my house today 16th*

Thank you very much for stopping by
Hope you all are coping with difficult situation we all are having.
I always appreciate your sweet comments; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

8 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting exhibit! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    It's great to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, Miyako. It is a hard time for all of us. I am vaccinated, but it seems hard times are still ahead. Stay well and thank you for taking the time to link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miayko,
    Wonderful photos from the Calligraphy Exhibit. The raptor is beautiful, lovely capture. I hope you stay safe and healthy! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's fantastic! I love all of those works of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fantastic performance Miyako!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!

    I'm so happy to see your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete