Sunday, January 17, 2021

Enjoyed Handmade Fair and Lovely chopsticks;

   
I've had a sweet contact from a lady who has been making handmade items. This time I've bought chopsticks she made among others; she had exhibited next city's big supermarket. There was a bigger scale of exhibition at another city before. She kindly sent me the pictures taken from there.



*Novel and Movie were made from this "zenzai" menu*
The Japanese Kanji letter “夫婦善哉 meotozenzai describes the couple who are cooperating each other through ups and downs. The song I pasted down below is my favorite p;-)  It has been more than 40 years since our marriage life started.  Let me just introduce one of Japanese Enka-Song.


Let me just introduce one of my favorite Enka-song.
I sometimes wakes my husband when he stays in Futon " Japanese bedding"



*Recent Capture of  Black-faced Bunting*

     Thank you very much for stopping by ;
     I always appreciate your sweet comments
        Hope that you had happy coming new week.
     ps; so sorry about the width, I couldn't fix it;

10 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,:=) It's been a long time since I came to see you, but always a great pleasure. The decorative chopsticks are beautifully presented, and I so enjoyed listening to the melodious music of the Enka song. which seems to be very romantic. Congratulations on being married for 40 years. Sticking together through ups and downs is what marriage is all about.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great exhibition of handmade items. Zenzai dishes look so yummy and the chopsticks are beautiful. It’s wonderful that you’ve been married for more than 40 years. From your posts, I see you care for each other and enjoy doing things together, and that’s wonderful!
    Cute photos of the birdie :-) Have a great new week, Miyako san xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Miyako,
    Lovely handmade chopsticks and I also loved the sweet song; nice to wake up to.
    The birds of course are cute.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I wished I could understand Japanese to know what was sung:)
    Love both sets of these beautiful chop sticks. Your birds are captured very well, as usual, Miyako.Many thanks for sharing with All Seasons. Have a lovely week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful chopsticks! The photos are so lovely, so are the birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the meaning of "meotozenzai". That fits the Husband and me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miyako - congratulations on your 40 years of marriage. At times like this, when we are together so much, it takes a special couple to maintain a healthy relationship. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,
    The sets of chopsticks look lovely displayed in the photo. The song is so pretty. Of course I love the birds, great captures! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again, I forgot to mention the delightful little Black-faced Buntings.

    ReplyDelete