Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas Illumination from the City Park this year;

*Christmas illumination from City Park*

Christmas illumination from City Park called "Tokiwa Park" this year again.  
*Tokiwa Fantasia*  It was really heart warming to see lots of children's delightful faces enjoying the beautiful seasonal illumination with parents. I appreciate this event as it helps me to recall happy moments when young (^.^)  


*Gifted Pictures from our friend*
And the main street of our city also illuminated;
These are gifted pictures taken by our lady friend working at the same company my husband used to work.

*And Gifted Pictures of 'Flower Arrangement and Christmas wreath'*
All Handmade and done by the same lady friend sent me the pictures above.


Male and female "black-faced bunting" I found on the tree in front of my house;


Thank you very much for stopping by ;
Wishing you all will have a Happy Merry Christmas ♪
I always appreciate your sweet comments and stay healthy everyone;

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

15 comments:

  1. Wow, the lights are beautiful, Miyako san! So mesmerizing, especially the rainbow tunnel. Photos from your friend are so beautiful, too. I love the sculptures dressed in Santa outfit. The little dog is adorable :-)
    Flower arrangement and Christmas wreath are very pretty. And cute birdies :-) Wonderful photos as always.
    Christmas is just around the corner and year is ending. I hope you enjoy the holiday seasons peacefully and safely, Miyako san. Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lights, Miyako - so festive! Also love the lighted landscape tunnel (much work!), the hearts. and the children. It would want to make anyone want to be a child again:). The red and green flower and winter arrangements are beautiful!Many thanks also to your friend sending you these images, and you, for displaying them for All Seasons:) Have a beautiful and peaceful week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Miyako,
    Lovely Christmas Illuminations you showed us here.
    A lot of work went into that, one can tell.
    Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice friend to send you so many beautiful photos. The sighting of the two birds is exciting. May you have a wonderful Christmas season. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun and fabulous images of the Christmas season!

    I appreciate your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, but the lights are festive and really breathtaking! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The decorations are beautiful and my favorite is the tunnel of lights.
    Merry Christmas
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miyako - I enjoyed your reminder to just be happy. Lovely illuminations! I am an adult and they make me happy, so I can only imagine how the children enjoyed them! Thanks so much for sharing these sparkling scenes with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your Family.

    Have wonderful days.
    Cheers, Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Miyako,
    What a beautiful Christmas light display. They all look so festive!
    I hope you had a blessed Christmas! I love the cute birds and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Also, thank you for all your comments and links this past year. I wish you all the best in 2021, a very happy and healthy NEW YEAR! Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to you! :) Those lights are so beautiful and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete