Sunday, December 13, 2020

Ruriko-ji Temple with Snow-Shed this season;

*Rurikoji-Temple with Snowshed*
This season's snow-shed viewing with some of the band group members he involves, they needed to go to Yamaguchi-City. I went along with them to enjoy this season's Snow-Shed (^.^)  As I was with other members and not having much time, I couldn't take the pictures of precinct to get into deeper this time.
I wish you can enjoy the different atmosphere of this topic than my former posts; 



On that day,  many people were enjoying the temple's seasonal scene;

When I went out the temple to leave, I saw these two Poodles were with their owner ♡♡♡

Thank you very much for stopping by ;
I always appreciate your sweet comments and stay healthy everyone;

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful sceneries with the temple and snowshreds. I love the reflection on water and it looks extra lovely with colorful fishes swimming. Trees look very much ready for winter!
    The poodles are so adorable. I wonder if they are twins :-)

    I hope you and your husband are doing well, Miyako san. 師走の忙しい時期ですが、お身体大事にして下さいね(^^) Have a wonderful new week xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miyako - I can see why this would be a popular spot!!! And the poodles are adorable! Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyako, can you tell a little bit more about the snow-sheds? Are the ropes supposed to protect the trees in winter? They look very nice! Great that these two poodles came your way too:) Many thanks for providing All Seasons about customs and culture of Japan. It is very much enjoyed! Have a beautiful week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. The temple looks beautiful! And those doggies are so handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful Post, thank you for sharing.
    Stay healthy and well.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  6. The temple looks festive and so did the pups.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    The temple and gardens are beautiful. I love the cute poodles, they are adorable dogs. Lovely photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Orchid, Nice to see you via Saturday's Critters. Enjoyed your photos of Rurikoji-Temple. Beautiful area. Today I posted about hummingbirds. I wonder if you have hummingbirds in Japan. Happy weekend to you. Take care. John

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful place.It is always refreshing to be around nature.It would be my pleasure if you join my link up party related to gardening here at http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/12/garden-affair-petunias.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very beautiful place and as a dog owner/lover, I like seeing those poodles. They are cute. Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete