Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas and Great Painting ♧♧♧

Merry Christmas to you all

* Pictures decorated at the Dram Recital*

I've enjoyed the children's Christmas Drum Recital; they all did wonderful performances♬  Although it sure is a hard time to hold a event like this, the teacher went though lots of steps to realize this for her students. please let me refrain from showing their faces. Instead of that I am really happy to be able to meet the painter I used to introduce some of his works.  He painted 3 works from famous children's Animation Characters called "鬼滅の刃. kimetunoyaiba".  I wish to show his great art works.














Wishing you all have a Happy Merry Christmas with your family♬

PS; So sorry jesh-junie    I was thinking to post the next one I will write tomorrow; which is about the "early visits to shrine". So I will end up linking 2 posts, I couldn't delete this post from your linking list.  Please delete this post after I posted another one tomorrow.   And I truly appreciate your kindness, LOVE; 

Night Night from Japan, Miyako*

3 comments:

  1. It’s wonderful you enjoyed the drum recital by children. They must have enjoyed themselves a lot, too. It sure is a difficult time to hold any events due to pandemic but sounds like the teacher worked hard to ensure safety :-) The paintings are amazing. What a talented artist!
    Very Merry Christmas to you, Miyako san :-) Enjoy a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay Miyako, it was an accident, and I'll keep it in the list of All Seasons, because I love art -also cartoon art. What a creativity - amazing!
    Am surprised they celcbrate Christmas too in Japan:) Thank you much, Jesh

    ReplyDelete