Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tried to make links

I  could place my link pages on my side bar. Last night while I was sleeping, an idea that I might be able to make my own link came upon me. After making another my own blog pages, I linked them with the main one. Each of them will be only one day's page because I don't know how to do it correctly. However, I am glad that I could manage to do it. My main purpose was to have my husband's Soba's page for his sake. He seemed to look a little happy to hear me say so.
I just started to write these pages. I'm sorry for the imperfect pages, it will take time for a while. And also feel pity not to be able find time to stop by other's blog and leave comments.
  Hope the new week will be the bright one for everyone♪

PS>  I've just noticed that there is a "editing page" function I could use, instead of making new blogs to link ^^:)    Well, I will go on with how I did it for my effort.  Happy that I could put the divider in the right place♪                                     

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful week Orchid working on your blog. Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun working on the blog. You will have to catch up with your visits! xo,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea to place link to your husband's Soba page. I look forward to new posts. I love his soba plates, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Orchid,

    You did a great job and your husband has to be very proud of you!

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on this and don't worry about commenting. You come visit when you get a chance! Have a great week, sweet Orchid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH you are being so creative...congratulations on your hard work! I'll be checking in to see how things are going for you and your links!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Orchid. Yes, please don't worry about commenting!!You have been very busy with making up your link pages, and you have done really well my friend! It's fun to play around with your blog page, and I am glad that your husband was pleased! We can now all go and make Suba Noodles! Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete

  8. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Orchid,

    Okay, I have accepted your Sunshine Award and posted it now.
    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete