Friday, February 2, 2024

Common Greenshank etc, from KIrara-Natural Park;

*Birds from Kirara-Natural Park*

Let me post pictures "Common Green Shank" & some other birds from "Kirara natural Park". I hope these pictures from observatory look kind of brand new for you. I've been there late last year, I DO hope these brides doesn't look a bit out of season p;).  It has been a bit busy year end & new year for me. I DO hope you all had a happy start of year 2024. Bird in the Header is "Sea Gull".

I took these pictures from the Observatory.

Common Greenshank








Sea Gull
 Herons


Cormorants

*I hope you all are enjoying your seasonal view as well*

        "Thankful Thursday",  "Saturday's critters",  

Lot's of love, Miyako;

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Lovely bird images by you—as usual!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to visit you today! I love the beautiful birds. Happy new year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miyako :=)
    The shore birds are nicely captured. I especially liked the Cormorants, and I like the decorative collection of different species of birds in the observatory.
    All the best Miyako
    Hugs
    Sonjia.

    ReplyDelete