Sunday, July 23, 2023

"Nippon-Maru" & Year 2023 Firework Festival in my City;


                             

Passenger Ship called "Nippon-Maru" *

 On 23rd this month, passenger ship called " Nippon-Maru, 日本丸" stopped at our city port. I enjoyed the gorgeous sight of the ship with my friend. I wonder if any of you have any experience to enjoy the trip with these kinds of ship. I never have... p;-)  
You might hear either "Nihon" or "Nippon" being said referring to Japan. Nihon seems to be a more current pronunciation of the name Nippon. In different areas of Japan, you might hear either Nihon or Nippon being said when a Japanese person is referring to Japan.

*Fireworks on the same day & same place (port)*
On the same day at the harbor, we enjoyed annual "Fireworks day". Let me post a few videos this annual topic again. Please be careful with the big sound of the works. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    I have been on a few cruises, years ago. Love the fireworks, lovely captures.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I believe that`s was wonderful. Thank you being part at

    MosaicMonday

    I enjoyed reading. Wish you a very good week.
    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete