Thursday, July 14, 2022

Lotus Flower in front of the Temple & Dragonflies;

Last Sunday, I visited the temple bit close from our house to see Lotus Flower. My close friend told me that flowers of this bloom in the morning and close later; I never knew about it p-;)  Some of you might remember that I've posted this place before, happy that I could show you Lotus Flowers are blooming from Japan. And also two types of the dragonflies with the same color of  ”Blue” were perching the stems of the flower..

Lyriothemis pachygastr was perching the stem.
Common skimmer as well;

And another one called Orthetrum melania (blue spot on its tail);
This one was sent through LINE from our friend;
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping you are all having wonderful days

5 comments:

  1. Hello Miyako,
    The lotus flowers are just beautiful. Lovely sighting of the dragonflies. Great photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so beautiful! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to see lotus flowers in bloom. They are such a rarity, never seen in real life. They are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lotus are so beautiful and I've never seen so many in bloom at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lotus flowers! Catherine france

    ReplyDelete