Friday, July 8, 2022

Dragonfly called "Four-spot Midget"

*Rare Dragonfly called "Four-spot Midget"*

On 3rd, my husband & I went to see this dragonfly called "Four-spot Midget" to the tributaries of Koto-river where is a bit close to our house.  At first, I was surprised to hear how rare this one is from him; they are listed as Near Threatened.  He found this information through once a month public information;  He looked SO excited as he had never seen this kind before.  We  could find this dragonfly at the Reed Bed. We wend down there together after the meeting. 

                        Seeing me so concentrated taking pictures,
          The head of the group showed it to me like this; and let go of it soon;
Through PC, I learned that where we can see this one in Japan.
The allow shows where we live;
I  think I will be able to post another dragonfly topics later p-;) 
From the reed, we have these Sun Shade,  pictures from PC;
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping that you all are having wonderful days♬

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Wonderful sighting and photos of the rare dragonfly. Awesome closeups, great photos. The reed sun shades look very nice. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and dainty they are! You got some good photos my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dragonfly! You got great shots of it. I like your collage of screens, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great that you spotted this rare dragonfly! Great for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catherine france. I love dragonflies and saw a beautiful blue one near the river close to Giverny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miyako - it is always exciting to see something rare - glad you and your husband had this opportunity. Thanks for sharing with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete