Friday, May 6, 2022

Pictures from the City-Park Part1 "Peony & Herbaceous Peony" etc;

On 4th this month, I've been to the City Park to see Peony & Herbaceous with my friend. There is a corner of we can enjoy these seasonal flowers every year at the park. I wish you to enjoy beautiful Japanese seasonal flowers.
*And two different colors of Wisteria Trellis
First purple colored one was taken from same day at the park. I should have taken picture of the whole wisteria trellis for this one p;-)  And second white one is from small park called "Iwahana park" where bit close to my house. Happy to be able to find two different types.
*I appreciate Beautiful Flower Arrangement from our friend*
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping that you all are having beautiful season♬

6 comments:

  1. Wow, everything is stunning dear Miyako. I love the wisterias, but they don’t tolerate the Finnish winters. The peonies in all colors are delightful. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miyako,

    Beautiful flowers, the wisteria is one of my favorites. But, I love the Peonies too. Beautiful collection of photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the Spring blossoms are beautiful to behold. What a nice time to visit this park! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miyako - I have always admired the shape of peony bushes, and how many flowers one bush can produce. The leaves are also very pretty. Thanks for sharing the white wisteria - I don't think I have ever seen one before! As always, delighted to have you as part of Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos of a nice selection of flowers

    ReplyDelete