Friday, May 13, 2022

*Phuopsis stylosa* from friend's Garden;

*Phuopsis Stylosa*

I am so glad to be able to introduce this gorgeous flower from my friend's garden here in my blog. I'm not sure how rare this flower is, I was so happy to have a chance to enjoy first flower for me p-;)  She said she propagated them from a couple of sprout which shoots from a stump  (hoping that my English is right)  for years ago. I always admire her efforts for gardening. Let me show you some varieties of other varieties as well.

  

*Scilla peruviana*

*Sweet Woodruff*  
*M. costalis*
Dragonfly pictures one of our friends sent us through Line recently.
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping that you all are having beautiful season♬

10 comments:

  1. Your friend has a green thumb, so much blooming! I found a Finnish name for Phuopsis Stylosa, but I have probably never seen them. Beautiful both in pink and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MIyako,
    Beautiful flowers, what a lovely garden! Great captures of the dragonfly. Love the photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such beautiful blooms in vibrant colors! What a joy to see those every day! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The photo with all the pots shows what a gorgeous garden it must be! #MakroTex

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a flower feast, Miyako. Love the woodruff, and the dragonflies are very pretty! Good to see you at Makro-Tex:) Emille (Jesh)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miyako - after all our years on earth, isn't it wonderful to see something new? Beautiful flowers, and well done to your friend for propagating this gorgeous plant! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete