Monday, January 24, 2022

Amabie & Owl (with ceramic art)& Rare Duck for me to capture;

*Amabie ceramic Art-Craft*
These Japanese Art-Crafts is called "Amabie".  My husband's lady friend is a ceramicist” & we went to see her works exhibited at the department store. Amabie is a Japanese ghost or monster which is the ancient beast helping Japan ward off the coronavirus. Hoping that her works will work for us all who bought her works.
I put them inside the cabinet.
Here are the works of hers and also the children's she teaches.
And another handcraft works.


*Found rare Duck called Northern Shoveler*
I hope I am right for the duck's name♬ Swimming in the river close to my house when we were passing the usual river. I felt quite lucky and happy to be able to find this duck which is probably first capture for me.;
Thank you very much for stopping by,
Hoping that you all are having wonderful year 2022♬

 

9 comments:

  1. Miyako - such lovely ceramics. And congratulations on seeing a Shoveler for the first time! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun ceramic monsters - I wish they will protect you of the coronavirus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciated the ducks! So full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ceramics make me smile. The works are so innovative and cute! Hope you are doing well, Miyako! Jesh (Emille)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miyako,
    The ceramics are cute, very creative. Congrats on seeing the Shoveler for the first time, they are neat looking ducks. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ceramic creatures are very cute!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Miyako, The ceramics are so cute. I like the Owls, and have a small collection myself. Congrats on seeing your first sighting of the Shoveler Ducks.
    All the best Hugs from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those ceramics and the fact that she is teaching this art to younger students. Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete