Sunday, October 4, 2020

Friend's Doggy and Soybean Products;

*Surprised to see a Sweet Dog has Health Consciousness*
Our friend sent me a video that her sweet dog eating "Natto" one of Soybean products. Natto (Fermented Soybeans) is sticky and has unique smell. We usually eat the product with Rice especially for breakfast. Not my favorite food because of the smell p;-)

*Five Five*

And I was ashamed not knowing the real English for  ”ハイ、タッチ: High Touch" which is one of the Japanese English. I am really appreciated the chance to correct my knowledge.

* Soybean Products*

*Age-doufu (揚げ豆腐); Flied-Tofu I cooked*
Grated Radish with soy source on top;
Thank you so much for stopping by and your sweet comments.
Hope all of your Fall is a blessed one ♪
Take Good Care of Your Selves; 

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

11 comments:

  1. Wow, those videos are fantastic! What a sweet doggie! I didn’t know doggies would eat natto :-) I was not a big fan as a child but acquired taste as I grew older. Your fried tofu looks so yummy. I love tofu dishes and fried tofu is my favorite. Grated radish is perfect for it!
    It’s getting very cold here. I hope you stay warm and safe. Have a wonderful new week, Miyako san xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's different! Pets are definitely fun to watch!
    I think the 'High touch' you speak of is a 'high five'.

    It's great to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pets bring such joy to our lives not mine I don't have any

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Miyako,
    What a perfect post for October 4, on World Animal Day!
    Such a sweet, well mannered doggie.
    Love the tofu dishes and yes, I've tried natto, while in Japan.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako - one of our cats used to like brie cheese - but she was not as patient as this little doggie! Thanks for sharing this adorable creature with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute your dog is and the cute videos, the layout with the photo is also great!
    Delicious this food!
    Happy day, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and manicured doggie:) Have never tasted fried radish, it looks good, and may try it some time. My parents lived for the longest time in Indonesia, so they cooked with tofu a lot when it was not known here in the USA yet as a health item:) Love you shared your delicious food with All Seasons! Have a beautiful week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure you mean "high five", when two people touch the palms of their hands together with raised arms. A slap motion of hands.
    Either way, sometimes things do not translate well, especially slang words.
    Cute dog and I think he was enjoying the food.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have three dogs and it's interesting to see what each of them thinks is a great treat! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Miyako,
    The dog is a cutie, great photos. It is good that the dog is eating healthy foods. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care and Enjoy your day! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete