Sunday, August 9, 2020

Another Dragonfly Post from the Fallow Field ;-)

*Found these two different dragonflies*

As this fallow field became my husband's favorite place to visit, Lucky for me to find these two kinds of them; Scarlet Skimmer and Common skimmer.  This time I could take pictures only they stayed at the edge of the path to the temple.  So sorry that Blogger's new interface made me take a bit long time to fix this post especially inputting letters with appropriate size ;-)





*Common Skimmer*

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I always appreciate your sweet comments.
It seems that the virus thing still wouldn't die down in Japan. 
Please take Care of  Yourselves and "Stay Healthy"

Linking this post to these pages and Thanks to all the link hosts;

13 comments:

  1. Dearest Miyako,
    Lovely photos of these special dragonflies!
    You managed to get some great closeups.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spotted beautiful dragonflies! Red color of Scarlet Skimmer is really stunning. It looks extra gorgeous with blue water in the background and with your artistic frames for the photo! Common Skimmer is gorgeous, too!
    The blanket Niko was on in my last post said “ニャンだか幸せ 一期一会.” I thought it was cute :-)
    With the virus and summer heat, I hope you stay healthy! Have a wonderful new week, Miyako san!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miyako - the scarlet skimmer certainly has a very appropriate name. What a spectacular color! We all seem to be having issues with the new blogger format. Sigh. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dragonfiles and this wqonderful Layout!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miyako, I sympathize with the new interface. Took me a few times to work it out. Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red dragonfly. I see them here, though they are usually blue-ish. Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Miyako,
    Your post is so pretty, the photos and background. The dragonflies are both beautiful. Lovely captures! Take care and stay safe! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scarlet color of the dragonfly is amazing. I wonder how many species of dragon fly there are. (Just checked, google says around 5,000!) We have several here but I don't know any details about them.

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen a scarlet dragonfly before, the color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your dragonflies are so beautiful! Great photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You take beautiful pictures and you also present them artistictly.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete